Education and Professional Career
1992.9-1997.10 Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Ph.D Degree
1988.9-1992.7 Jiangsu Normal University, Bachelor Degree
2012.12-now Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Professor
2004.7-2012.11 Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Associate Professor
2002.6-2004.6 Hokkaido University, Japan, Visiting Professor
1999.7-2002.2 Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Poster Doctor
1998.5-1999.5 Fritz-Haber-Institute, Germany, Humboldt Scholar
2001 New Century Millions Talent Program in Liaoning Province-Thousands Talent Program Recipient
1998 Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship
1997 Chinese Academy of Sciences Dean Award
Selective (amm)oxidation of propane to acrylonitrile or acrylic acid
Selective oxidation of isobutane to methacrylic acid
Oxidative removal of CO in effluent from the selective oxidation of light alkanes Electro-catalytic reactions for chemicals production
Selective oxidation of ethylene to acetic acid
Current main activities and responsibilities
Synergetic effect between fast oxide-ion conducting nanomaterials and polyoxometalate catalysts for the selective oxidation of isobutane
National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21673227), ￥65, 000
Investigation on controllable morphology of MoVTeNbO catalyst for selective oxidation of propane to acrylic acid, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21073182), ￥330, 000
Selective removal of CO in effluent streams from propane oxidation process, Exploratory Project supported by Shanxi Yanchang Petroleum (Group) Co., LTD, ￥80, 000
1. Insights into the interplay between electric fields and microstructures of AEL films under ionothermal conditions, Tongwen Yu, Yi Liu, Wenling Chu*, Yanchun Liu, Rui Cai*, and Weishen Yang, Chem. Comm., 2017, 53:1836-1839.
2. In situ electrochemical synthesis of oriented and defect-free AEL molecular-sieve films using ionic liquids, Tongwen Yu, Wenling Chu (co-author), Rui Cai*, Yanchun Liu, Weishen Yang*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54: 13032-13035.
based electrolyte membrane reactor for selective oxidation of propane to acrylic acid, Jibo Wang, Baofeng Ji, Wenling Chu*, Shijing Zhan, Liwu Lin, Weishen Yang*, Catal. Today, 2010, 149(1-2):157-162.
4. Effect of Pd loading and precursor on the catalytic performance of Pd/WO3-ZrO2
catalysts for selective oxidation of ethylene, Lixia Wang, Shuliang Xu,
Wenling Chu*, Weishen Yang*, Catal. Today, 2010, 149(1-2):163-166.
5. Ammonia oxidation in Ba0.5
membrane reactor, Shumin Sun, M. R. Dassonneville, Xuefeng Zhu,
Wenling Chu*, Weishen Yang*, Catal. Today, 2010, 149(1-2):167-171.
6. The effect of preparation procedure on the performance of Pd-SiW12/SiO2
catalysts for the direct oxidaiton of ethylenen toa cetic acid, Xu Shuliang, Chu wenling*, Yang Weishen*, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2010, 31:1342-1346.
7. Influence of Pd precursors on the catalytic performance of Pd-H4SiW12O40/SiO2
in the direct oxidation of ethylene to acetic acid, Shuliang Xu, Lixia Wang, Wenling Chu*, Weishen Yang*, J.Mol Catal.A, 2009, 310(1-2):138-143.
8. Acrylic acid and electric power cogeneration in an SOFC reactor, Baofeng Ji, Jibo Wang, Wenling Chu*, Weishen Yang*, Liwu Lin, Chem.Comm., 2009, 15: 2038-2040.